[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Bipolar Tesla Coil Southern Rock Video [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Bipolar Tesla Coil Southern Rock Video

My apologies. Guess I was assuming that since Jeff Mullins was holding the camera, he and maybe Chris may have helped out in the construction. Kudos goes to you and your bride (and your "local supportive friends"), then, for sure.

David

Sent from my iPhone