[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] wireless tuned lamps [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

On 14-06-06 12:34 AM, Dave Halliday wrote:
> I would 'guesstimate' the weight of the resonant circuit and put the same
> mass on the end of a tube and try it yourself (attired with requisite safety
> apparel).
>
> Besides, where is your voltage gradient? Your resonant circuit will have two
> poles. Are you planning to run a shielded line down the tube and connect it
> to the other end of the tube?

Yes that's what we thought. So when the tube is close to the coil it
lights up directly, and when it's far away it lights up from the voltage
produced by the receiver circuit.