[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Radial Spoke Primary [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Radial Spoke Primary

That's how I did my latest supports, although they weren't the "through
hole" type.  I routed the depression for the tubing the same on each
standoff, and just altered each block's distance from the center
incrementally by (1/n)*2d (where n= the number of standoffs, and d= the
diameter of the tubing, assuming a spacing equal to the diameter of the
tubing).

On my previous standoffs, I incremented each hole by (1/n)*2d, but it
took a lot more effort in the setup.

Jon