The pain was in the calf muscle in my lower leg (most likely due to the fact it was where the bad connection was in the suit), and it ached for about 3 days...

Needless to say I made sure that could never happen again!

Carlos

On 2014-02-18 18:11, Jim Lux wrote:
On 2/17/14 6:18 PM, Peter Terren wrote:
A quote from Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz in a recent post in regard to
contact with Tesla coil sparks.

"A common effect is pain at the joints, because there the resistance is
higher and most damage occurs."

Joint pain (wrists and ankles) observed after exposure to high Rf
fields, notably in VHF range, surmised to be for the reasons Antonio
describes.

It's a whole body exposure, notoriously from ground crew ear airplanes
on carrier decks.