[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Touching Corona Discharges [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Touching Corona Discharges

Hey,

I have seen and heard about many people who can touch the corona discharge
emission from their Tesla coil with one hand and hold a fluorescent light
bulb in their other hand causing the light to turn on. I understand why the
light turns on, but I do not understand why the person doing this is not
harmed at all. Could someone please explain why this is possible and
describe a method in which it can be accomplished?

Thanks,
Kuba Anglin