Re: [TCML] Pole Pig Question

Hi,
    Another question related to this post...I am currently in the process
of building a house and want to prewire an outside outlet for a future pig.
I was planning on a 50A/120V outlet but this post got me wondering...what
is more common with pigs, 120V or 240V? Should I run a 240V line instead?
Thanks a lot!

Jeremy