Re: [TCML] JAVATC

Thanks Phil.

I double checked, and everything was input OK. However, I decreased the
secondary number of turns and one gauge smaller wire and the toroid in the
drawing is where it belongs.(?) The spark length under Power calculated at
107", which I thought wasn't bad using a PT.

Any other thoughts will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Tim