[TCML] Re: Sad news; Bill Wysock

I work for the same company that Bill worked for at his day job and
actually got to work will him on a couple of projects (unfortunately not
Tesla related) and visited his company lab.  It was actually a couple of
years before I made the Tesla connection especially since he is in El
Segundo and I am stationed at Cape Canaveral.  When I did realize who he
was it was kind of weird to bring up the subject of Tesla but when I did
it was very cool to get his insights.  I never was fortunate enough to see
the fruits of his labor but I felt a little special just knowing him.  He
will be missed.

Russell at the Cape