[TCML] Plasmasonic DRSSTC - Commercial DRSSTC System

Hey TCML members!

Just wanted to let you know that we have decided to use popular crowdsourcing website, Indiegogo, to campaign for our new Plasmasonic DRSSTC coil.

The Plasmasonic(R) DRSSTC system is a commercial grade Tesla Coil that is designed specifically for the commercial and educational market, yet attractively priced for the amateur enthusiast.

We would appreciate if you could simply visit our campaign page.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/plasmasonic-high-power-musical-tesla-coil

Thanks!
Daniel McCauley
Eastern Voltage Research