Re: [TCML] Best GDT core for the mini SSTC

I would stick with the higher AL and permeability values myself. The one I used was from mouser, a bit more expensive, but worked fine.
http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=B64290L0659X037virtualkey59250000virtualkey871-B64290L0659X037

Material is T37, AL=9800 ±25%, u=6000

I sought out this one due to a couple attempts winding with poor choices. Winding GDT's (or even CT's) is something you don't want to do once.

Take care,
Bart