Re: [TCML] Best GDT core for the mini SSTC

Ive recently been using these from mouser

B64290L618X830

they cant stand as much flux as other ferrites i have used in the
past, but that just means you need to use more turns on the
transformer, not a big deal.  For the MINI SSTC 15 turns ought to be
enough.

For the capacitors, i believe my cap was from an ATX supply.  It was
an odd value.  Anything in a few hundred uF at 200V will work OK.
More capacitance is somewhat better as well, so feel free to gang up
more than 2 even.

Steve