Re: [TCML] Auto Ignition Cable?

Hello Jay,
Amazon sells 7mm copper cored Ign. cable in 100 foot rolls for $50.00 apprx. plus shipping. Hopes this helps and good luck with your build. Keep it on the sunny side....Binny

-----Original Message----- From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:22 PM
To: tesla list
Subject: [TCML] Auto Ignition Cable?

Hello All,

I just stumbled across a bunch of auto ignition cables, I was wondering if they have any use to us for HV related things.

A quick internet search says that the cables may have a carbon core or something like that, I dont know much about cars but i assume this is something that makes these not all that useful for general experimenting.

Other wise, I would imagine their short lengths to be perfect for connecting the non-tank portions of my tesla coil.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."