[TCML] WINDING A FLYBACK

Greetings all,
     Contemplating winding a few flybacks for high power operation (28 awg
secondary) does anybody have any experience with this, I'm looking to make
several identical ones for my plasma drivers, what should I use to separate
the windings, paper, poly, mylar?  How may layers can I do?  What do I pot
them in?  Google is turning up fairly little information, just wondered if
anybody on list has tackled this, please note I am aware this will require
patience...  Thanks in advance!  Oh and where can I get cores, I've found
some on information unlimited but I've heard unsavory things about them,
and am hesitant to order...

Scott Bogard.