[TCML] Flybacks for sale

Hi everyone,
I have a couple of flybacks listed on eBay. One is your normal vintage type
with open frame and an approximately 2" diameter coil. The other is the
type that used a voltage tripler in the television. It has a much more
substantial coil that can handle more current and it also has a larger
ferrite core.
The eBay item numbers to search for are:
290630463927 and
300621258878

I also have the small flybacks I have been selling for several years. While
going through my inventory, I discovered a couple of boxes of small
flybacks. Also, I still have maybe a dozen of the medium size flybacks
available and maybe 5 or 6 of the ones that were supposed to attach to a
voltage tripler.
Finally, I have at least a couple of them that have an internal diode for
DC output. I have the data sheet/connection diagram for many but not all of
them.

If interested in the ones that are NOT listed on eBay, please contact me
off list and preferably on my business email address and NOT this one.
It is:
tubedesignspb@xxxxxxxxx
As always, I give good discounts to those who identify themselves as
members of the TCML.
Paul
Think Positive