Re: [TCML] RE: 942C current?

Gary Lau wrote:
DC, since you're inferring that these caps are for sale - we'd all be
interested in concrete specifications, photos, construction details,
test results and methodology, and life-test results, in addition to
pricing and warranty information.  But until ALL such information is
published, please don't tease the list.

He said he has datasheets available, which is the way DC chooses to disseminate information regarding his products and circuit topologies.

I, for one, am glad that he informed the list about his product, as I would have had no other way to know about it.

Jon