Re: [TCML] RE: 942C current?

DC, since you're inferring that these caps are for sale - we'd all be
interested in concrete specifications, photos, construction details, test
results and methodology, and life-test results, in addition to pricing and
warranty information.  But until ALL such information is published, please
don't tease the list.  Getting a great deal on a used scalpel doesn't make
one a surgeon.  Someone selling a new, multi-hundred dollar pulse cap will
be held to a much higher standard than someone selling a used NST.

Resonance Research Corp has a web site.  Web sites are made for providing
product information to prospective customers.  If this is a product that the
company stands behind, it seems this would be a good opportunity to use the
web site for that purpose.  If it isn't, then there's no point in mentioning
it any further.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA