Re: [TCML] RE: 942C current?

Hi Etienee

I note much advice given on adding expensive, bulky and heavy ballasting with the pole xfrmr. I wonder if a DC design is worth a thought using the inherent current control delivered by BPS setting is a cheaper and ,more effective way to go.

Cheap with E/I Section gapped (0.3mm) MOT's in parallel and series array for PSU filter and same for ring up inductor and MOT caps in DC filter if transmitting HVDC filter caps are not available.
Ted L in NZ