Re: [TCML] Question on Coil with Missing Turns

Jim,

I've also had a few cases of missing turns in my coils.  The missing area
was about 1/2" near the bottom of the 4" x 23" secondary.  The missing
area didn't change the tune point in my cases.

How's Bob Svangren doing these days?  Please email me off-list about
that since it's not Tesla related.

Cheers,
John