Re: [TCML] Consensus on HV cable

Jim

Excellent point!  We've had several employees get "surprised" (and PO'd)
when they touched a power cable we've DC highpot tested, and they forgot
to discharge cable prior to re-terminating.  A shielded cable of MV dimensions
can store sufficient energy (with enough distance) to be truly a lethal
surprise!

Regards

--
Dave Sharpe, TCBOR/HEAS