RE: [TCML] Joining two 25 foot rolls of copper tubing

Yes, this is really easy.
Just take a piece of small copper tubing (or use a piece of the existing tubing) and make a small insert piece that fits inside the 1/4" tubing.  Now just join the two together like a regular pipe fitting.  Then get the blow torch out, heat the tubing up and solder them together.
Sand afterwards to get a nice smooth joint.

Just like copper pipe!

Dan
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com
Got IGBTs?

I have two 25 foot rolls of 1/4 copper tubing. I could not see how it might be possible to join the two rolls to make a spiral primary. So I ordered a 50 foot roll. But I'm curious if anyone has joined two such rolls?

Godfrey Loudner