RE: [TCML] A new guy with a primary threaded through holes

 Joe, I just wanted to agree with the statement about Lexan, or
polycarbonate. It is soft and flexible compared to acrylic. When I worked we
would cut large sheets of poly into smaller sizes to work with and we could
shear 1/4 inch all day with no problem but 1/4 acrylic will shatter on the
same machine.
Rich
Subject: Re: [TCML] A new guy with a primary threaded through holes

If your "lexan fractured" it probably isn't lexan. Lexan can be bulletproof,
literally.