Re: [TCML] Corona Supression

I got a few bolts used as terminals I'd like to cover up. Some other structural nuts and bolts running close to wires I'd like to get some extra assurance on as well. I figured a round cap nut ought to suffice, but I prefer the idea of sticking on some rubber insulation. Any kind of rubber caps good for HV? I remember seeing something pretty fitting of the description in the hardware section down at home depot. It looked way too thin though...

How about silicone caps?  They are meant for covering threads on bolts
when powder coating.  Search eBay/Google for: silicone caps powder coating

--ian