Re: [TCML] Thumper, the worlds most advanced tesla coil.

I already have the allpass filter on the PCB and it works fine as far as I
can tell (by itself anyways).  I've also got a second order lowpass filter
on the current sense channel which was specifically implemented to reject
switching EMI.  My preference for the allpass is that it has a flat
frequency response, and is more easily tunable than an inductor.  My
suspicion is that having a number of active filters working on my current
signal is causing it to be more susceptible to stray capacitance (high speed
op amps don't like that stuff...).  Using the inductor for phase lead may
work because it doesn't  require active filtering, but I'll have to
experiment around to see.

For your shielded electronics enclosure, did you connect the shield to your
circuit's ground?  And did you tie all that to earth ground?

-Mike