Re: [TCML] Paralleling 15/30 15/60 NSTs

Sorry Joe,
I see no end in site myself. I just finished my 4" and have now completed
the design for an 8" for which I have already begun collecting components. I
have plans to build a bi-polar and Im always looking for a pole transformer
in my area so I can someday build a real monster.
I dont know when it will stop, but why should it have to?

BTW, Am I the only one with cool neighbors? Mine really dont care what I do.
A coil is no louder than a leaf blower so I really dont see what the problem
is. You have every right to operate your device in a safe manner. Are these
the type of people who complain to the FAA when a helicopter flies overhead?