Re: [TCML] Thumpers Toroid - general ring-toroid modeling

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 20:48:59 +0200, Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bert,

I want to thank you for the quality post, and the spreadsheet. This is exactly what I have needed for some time. Due to a change of adress, I have not yet had a chance to recover drawings of the Thumper toroid and enter the data to see what breakdown voltage it predicts, but I will as soon as I get organized. I am building a workshop together with Daniel Uhrenholt at the location attached in Google earth format. It is a former fireworks import storage area, so there is a fence around and many other handy facilities. Looking forward to working there.

Cheers, Finn Hammer