RE: [TCML] Spark gap for first TC

Hi,  I mount my pipes in a similar fashion, BUT, mine are all like the lower level of that pick. My alum channel,thats a bit wider for stability , is bolted down on plastic,..but the pipe just sets on top, no bolts!,...makes cleaning a breeze,  pick up the pipe , clean, set back on its alum channel, its always in Alignment, and have two good sized muff fans for cooling,..no prob with long runs at 2.5 - 3 kw ,...adjustment by 'shorting out' various sections, I also think this method of mounting allows for max heat dissipation/air flow.......heck, i dunno