[TCML] Spark gap for first TC

Hi!

I've started to build a TC as a project in school.
And I've searched around about spark gaps and which who would fit my coil.
I don't have a big coil, my NST is rated 8kV and 50mA, so I wounder if there's best to have a single gap
that doesn't quench as good as a gap with several in series, but that's more efficient than a multi gap.

Also, I've had thoughts on how a spark gap would be if you had several in parallel, instead of in series.