From: Norman Stepp <ndsteppii@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] interesting spark gap idea
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:40:11 -0800 (PST)

I had an idea the other day for a static gap that I have never seen before. I haven't been able to construct one and try it yet due to lack of time/funds. I did draw a pic of it though,    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/ndsteppii/SparkGap.jpg . Would this work? has it been done? Before I waste my time what do you think. I like the idea because it's something different. any and all criticism welcomed.
            Norm