[TCML] Musical Tesla Coils (plasma speakers on steroids)

Since the "Tesla List" aided great success of my first tube Tesla finally decided to build an SSTC.  I used a common simple schematic to test the ease of construction of a small SSTC.  It worked the first time giving hot 1" sparks at about 50 watts.  Now it's time to make the coil bigger and better.

My goal now is a purpose-full one.  I would like to construct a SSTC with as simple a schematic as reliable.  And it's purpose is to deliver an audio modulated spark (NOT TONES, REAL AUDIO) to sit atop of my electrostatic speakers and be used to attain the clearest sound achievable.  I will need two of them for stereo operation.

My Goal parameters are these:
(1) Each of the two coils must be capable of 500 watts draw from the wall.
(2) reduce complexity of controller because the coils only need to preform one task.

Probably my favorite so far is Richie Burnett's site since it's so extensive.  His schematic is also very simple!
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/sstc01.gif
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/sstc02.gif

The only trouble with these schematics is: where do introduce the audio signal?   This coil is seen working with audio here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRqj374cc2o

Do you, the experts of the list, have a suggestion of which design i should pick, and where to find it?

Thank you very much for the help.  Sorry for this LONG post.  I wanted to be clear so you would know I had a real goal and was not waisting your time.