Re: [TCML] pulse caps for large DRSSTC

Dr. Resonance,
If you would be willing to provide to me, free of charge, a sample of each one of these capacitors, I would be willing to verify their applicability to DRSSTC service. Failing that, I would be willing to join a group buy, should some generous soul be willing to set it up (i.e., somebody other than me).
Dave