Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 02:16
Subject: Re: [TCML] First Light, MOTs, etc.

Team

So many MOTs here

IMHO the answer to use is

1) 6 in series for the main Power (classic 3 a side in oil)
2)  Full wave bridge
3)  PI section DC filler with (4 and 5)
4)  4 gapped MOT's in a 2// and two in series for Choke (10Hy approx
Saturating at over 1 amp)
5)  Use the MOT Caps on hand to filter DC
6)  Ring up choke from MOTs as per 4 above

Thats 14 MOT's and your going to get about 6kVA

Best
Ted L in NZ