Re: [TCML] SSTC Coupling

Have you guys ever heard of the Warrington formula? Rw = k/I^n * L, where n
and k are empirical constants, approximately 1.4 and 28688.5 resp. (for use
with meters, not feet).

Anyhow, I revised my circuit, and this is the result:
http://picasaweb.google.com/GBMorris/Tesla#5397805754928737186 It seems
correct to my knowledge, but the results are a bit disappointing. If
Tilbury's circuits are all wrong, where did he get them from and why did he
use them?

Cheers,
Greg