Re: [TCML] SRSG curiosity

Andrew Robinson wrote:
So why does everyone devise a way to rotate their SRSG motor in its
mount rather than rotate the disc coupling on the motors shaft. Seems
like a lot more work to rotate the motor than to rotate the disc... Is
this just because someone did it first and everyone else followed like
sheep, or is something wrong with my logic?

Yes, your logic is flawed because you are assuming that everyone does it that way. It is also flawed in that you insult people by comparing them to sheep, which leads me to not want to bother with any further explanation.

Jon