Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Turn-to-Turn short circuit

OK. Thanks for all of your help, everyone. (Buy the way, Mr. Karr, it was
your instructions that I used, but it would appear that I didn't use the
right kind of wire). I am going to rewind both chokes, using magnet wire. I
do have a question about the gauge of the wire, though. What is an
acceptable gauge for, not only the chokes, but also the Secondary Coil? I
have access to a whole bunch of (the right kind of) 36 gauge wire, and was
wondering if that would work. I was thinking it would for the coil, but not
for the chokes. My secondary coil tube is 2.25" in diameter, and I will be
using 8-10 turns on my primary. I was thinking 5000 turns for the secondary
coil, which, if my math is correct, would equal 2943.75 feet of wire. If I
did my calcs right, with 8 turns on the primary, this would put my output
voltage up to 5,000,000 volts (ideally). Just wondering if the wire would
(safely) work!

Thanks,
Matthew