Re: [TCML] charging reactors

I carry 1 Henry inductors in stock.  Rated at 20 kV 1 Amp.  Vacuum
impregnated with HV silicone.
I use them frequently for Marx Impulse Generators to replace the expensive
HV resistors.  They work excellent to provide
inter-stage separation during the firing phase of the Marx circuit.

Contact me off-list.

D.C. Cox