From: Cameron B. Prince
To: David Rieben
Cc: Phillip Slawinski
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 1:40 AM
Subject: HV Groups Announcement

Hey David,

Here's what I came up with for the groups announcement. Feel free to edit or modify as desired.

Thanks,
Cameron

Tesla Universe has added a new HV groups section where you can display a photo gallery, list members with photos and bios, provide contact info and list links back to existing sites or pages related to your group. We've set up a page for our group, Southeastern High Voltage Enthusiasts here:

http://www.teslauniverse.com/community/groups/shve

You can see some photos of our latest experiments including our insulated platform where the output of a coil flows through our bodies to emit streamers from a "spirit stick."

If you are a member of a group please consider listing it. The TU groups page is another way to let everyone know about your work by picking up some additional traffic/advertising, and best of all, it's at no cost. You don't even need to be a member of Tesla Universe.