From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 1:10 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Copper Wire Auctions on Ebay

Here are 3 enamel coated copper wire auctions.  WOW this takes a lot of
time, taking picture, finding a box to pack it in, checking the weight,
typing the auction.  Good thing the weather SUCKs I would rather be doing
something else.  I have more wire but I have not found it all yet.  Don't
want to list too much at one time anyway I am about burned out from listing
auctions already.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item
=180324367814

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item