Re: [TCML] Copper Wire Auctions on Ebay

I agree that Jim is on to something.  Ebay/paypal are kind of a hassle when
listing in bulk like you mentioned.  They also charge fairly hefty fees.
It's easier to send a list of your items with a brief description and a
price, maybe a link to some pictures, to the TCML.  Then anything that
people don't want here you can list on ebay.

Just a thought,
Drake