RE: [TCML] Copper Wire Auctions on Ebay

Hi Gary,

I can appreciate the tedium of photographing and the ebay listing stuff, not to mention the hassle of shipping, but may I pile on one additional burden?  On your post to the TCML, it would help us out a lot if you could add a 5 or so word description beside the ebay URL, so we have some clue as to whether it would be something we're interested in?

And thanks for including a full, clickable URL, rather than just the item number!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA