Re: [TCML] VFD motor

I'm not interested in running a synch gap (I have one of those
already), I merely ask because I found a relatively inexpensive VFD
good for 1 HP motors, it says for single OR three phase output, single
phase input and I want to know if I can use one of the single phase
induction motors I already have, rather than buying a three phase
motor to get varying speed.  Ideally I would like to use the motor I
already have in the synchronous gap, which has been modified by
milling flats, I have other induction motors that have not been
modified also, but none are three phase.  Thanks.

Scott Bogard.