[TCML] Do over capacitance lead to poor resonance?

Hi coilers,

I have tuned my tesla coil months and months,
However, it don't give any open air discharge and corona.
After I have tried my effort on tuning the secondary coil and primary inductance,
I am thinking if too much capacitance would be the cause?

Here's the case,
I am using a 7.5kV 30mA 50Hz Neon transformer,
as stated by Teslamap,
the capacitor should resonant at 12.7nF, LTR static 20.6nF.
However my capacitor rated at 15kVDC 22nF.
Would this greatly effect my coil and don't let it give out streamers?

Regards,
Chester