RE: [TCML] Polyurethane Finish Questions

i have not been reading this topic very closely, .,but , has anyone tried the T.Fritz idea of wraping the sec. with  a shrink wrap type product ??   Also, can a conical sec. tolerate tighter coupling as compaired to the typical cyl. shape ?.....heck, i dunno :-(