[TCML] HV Transformer Winding

I have posted this on the 4hv.org forum, but as I started the project on
here I will include it on here as well.

Hello.

I  am currently rewinding a HV transformer (details can be seen here
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/follies/tesla/radartransformer.html ) and I am
uncertain which way (clockwise or counter clockwise) the two secondary coils
should be wound.

I have one on each outer leg with the primary in the middle. I know there
are issues with my design, in so much as the centre primary leg has eight sq
inches of core while both the outer secondary's only have four square inches
each. But I can still get 1 volt per turn on the secondary's with this setup
(as explained in my link)

I won't be connecting the inner ends of the secondary's to the core as it
will all be in an insulated plastic tub under oil, but with the inner turns
of each coil at zero volts it is easier on the insulation.  I will be
connecting the secondary's in series but I want their inner most ends to be
a zero volts , so do I need to wind one secondary anti-clock and the other
clockwise, or wind both in the same direction. I'm 99% certain I need to
wind one clockwise and the other anti-clock, I just want to check before
it's too late !

Regards

Phil