Re: [TCML] Plastic Capacitors "HG" series

Hi Ben,

Something else I would like to request. Please report to the TCML how the caps hold up when and after you have them running and if you happen to contact the manufacturer and find out any specific data about the caps, that info would be helpful also.

Good luck,
Bart

Ben Buxton wrote:
Bert Hickman <bert.hickman@xxxxxxxxxx> uttered the following thing:
In any event, a call to the folks at Plastic Caps would be a good idea, if for no other reason than to get their catalog and a copy of the data sheet for your caps.

I'll do this also then, best to be certain!