Re: [TCML] Varnishing Secondary

I use 2 prior to winding.  Especially heavy coats on inside.

Then, 5 thin coats after winding.  Sand very lightly between first 4 coats
with 1000 grit to remove bubbles, wipe down with an alcohol soaked tack rag
(no lint), and then do not sand the
last coat.  I use Dolph's AC-43 --- made especially for this purpose.

Dr. Resonance