[TCML] Little white balls within streamers

Hi All,

This is a well known fact with streamers, but I'm not sure how well known the reason is. Streamer now and then show little white balls of light within the streamers. With one photo of my SISG, I all of a sudden realized the spark is spiraling around itself and continuing on. That bit of spiral delay puts more light to the camera lens and it appears as a bright spot. Most of the time, it's just little balls of light, but I think this particular photo shows the spiral during a capture of some banjo effects. You can see the streamer spiraling around itself and how the brightness increases at those points. I think in tight streamers this occurs also, but more difficult to detail without something like this banjo effect capture.

http://www.classictesla.com/photos/sisg/sisg-spark005.jpg

Just seemed interesting.

Take care,
Bart