Re: [TCML] Noxiuos fumes from high powered arc/JL

David,

I've made this mistake before.  I was playing with my 6" coil in the garage,
and I ignored the smell.  I left the garage with a sore throat, and
coughing.  This was while the coil was poorly tuned, once I got the coil
properly tuned it stopped  making so much ozone.  I haven't even noticed an
ozone problem with my VTTC.  That seems to produce far more NOx than ozone.
At least the NOx does not smell as terrible as Ox :)