Re: [TCML] lost cheesehead hat

I agree.  I'm surprised someone has not come forward and said they took it
by accident --- perhaps thinking it was among
the many backroom items I was selling that day.

Hopefully someone will fire me an email and advise they took it by accident
--- I certainly don't think it was intentional.

Regards,

D.C. Cox