From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Dean
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 8:22 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] bipolar coil

On Saturday 03 May 2008 05:27:41 am Kris Grillo wrote:
I think I'll just stick with the original plan of 60mA.

Hi

Primaries in parallel and 46nF tank cap should tune
(each primary) near 6 turns and be 1.84 times resonant
cap size for a 9x60 NST. Frequency about 367kHz.

No accounting for extra inductance in tank wiring though,
that might just be the killer.

later
deano