Re: [TCML] Semi-scheduled down time

Chip!!! One of those Honda generators or even a cheap inverter from Harbor Freight will run the fridge to keep the beer cool!!! And there is always ICE :D :D

I thought you had like 50 old car batteries hooked up to your UPS anyway :D

Terry

Quarkster wrote:
Chip -
Furnace repair at the end of June? To ensure you can get full furnace heat output during the July and August cold spell? I'm sure that list members would gladly contribute blankets, space-heaters, etc to help avoid any TCML downtime ....... Herr Zapp

Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Greetings all,

Due to furnace repair in my "data center", the server will likely be shut
down.
During this time the web site and list will be unavailable. I'm not sure
of the exact times this will occur. Today, 6/19/2008, and tomorrow,
6/20/2008, but other than that I don't have specific times.

Chip